Maryland Real Estate – Time to Own
10. You’re ready to stop paying your landlord’s mortgage payment, and essentially
financing his retirement.
9. You really need the tax deductions associated with property taxes and
7. You can no longer tolerate waiting a week, in the middle of summer,
for your landlord to send a repair person to fix your air conditioning
6. You are working at a job where you aren’t required to relocate out of
the country every three years.
5. You want to provide your family with a sense of stability and plant
4. The number of members of your household more than double the number
of bedrooms in your current residence.
3. You want your why not try these out Maryland Real Estate listing to be your castle, your domain, your own property,
which you can improve in any way you please.
2. You are tired of saving all your quarters for the laundromat.
1. When you say you are “going home”, you want to really mean