Having owned Laurel real estate for about 15 years now, I have become fond of several places in Laurel Maryland. The following is the current list:
- Laurel Donut shop. Taste one of their donuts and you will know why
- California Tortilla. Love the music and food is always good
- Best Buy. Ok, its really only the big screen TV area
- Starbucks. I love the coffer and love haveing someone make it for me
- The hand car wash in Laurel Center Mall. A clean car seems to run better
- Sports Card Heros at 634 Main St. Everything a true sports collector would want
- Books-A-Million in Laurel Center Mall. I could spend a week in there.
- First United Methodist Church on Main Street. Love to fellowship at my church
- Sam’s Club. Don’t know why just love the big open space full of goodies
- Silver Diner on Route One. This is my favorite place to be in Laurel
Well there you have it. This list is subject to change as I have many more places to visit in Laurel. In case you were wondering the list is in ascending order.